This site is run by Bob Munson (that’s me). I serve in a few roles that are related to pastoral theology and pastoral care. Among these:
- Serving as administrator of Bukal Life Care and Counseling Center, here in Baguio City, Philippines
- Serving as registrar for CPSP-Philippines. This is an organization involved in certification individuals in pastoral counseling and clinical chaplaincy, and accreditation of training programs in Clinical Pastoral Education.
- Teaching some courses in pastoral care at seminary. These include Intro to PC, Clinical Pastoral Orientation. I also teach, or have taught courses in missions that have a distinct pastoral theology or pastoral care flare to them. These include Missionary Member Care, and Interreligious Dialogue.
- I am presently serving as an (interim) pastor of a churchplant here in Baguio.
- I assist my wife in training. She is a Diplomate Supervisor in Clinical Pastoral Education/Training with CPSP-Philippines, and Pastoral Counselor/Clinical Chaplain with CPSP.
As you may have guessed, I live in the Philippines— since 2004. My wife, Celia, and I have three children— all pretty much grown up.